Flexible with Late timings and night shifts.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Take terminal responsibility of delivering designated Project in terms of Time, Quality and Costs.
- Overall interiors project responsibility for quality control.
- Create and communicate clear and attainable project objectives and project requirements.
- Follow up on Site Meeting issues and take them closure.
- Develop project reports on a timely basis.
- Review, assess and evaluate execution of the project on a regular basis.
- Assist and support project team members in completing the project.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science (B.Tech preferred).
- Knowledgeable in our specific field.
- Organized and detail-oriented.
- Skilled collaborator.
- Excels in a high-paced work environment.
- Strong communication skills both oral and written.
- RiAbility to multi-task effectively.
- Self-starter who works well independently.
- Focused and supportive to management at all times.
- Adaptable and calm under pressure.
- Expert problem solver.
- Salary on Time.
- Industry exposure.
- Management training.
- Opportunity to with highly skilled team.
Job Types: Full-time, Fresher | Salary: ₹10,000.00 to ₹10,001.00 /month