We are looking for a graphic designer to create engaging and on-brand graphics for a variety of media.
Roles & Responsibilities
- The graphic designer job description includes the entire process of defining requirements, visualizing and creating graphics including illustrations, logos, layouts and photos. You’ll be the one to shape the visual aspects of websites, books, magazines, product packaging, exhibitions and more.
- Graphics Designer should capture the attention of those who see them and communicate the right message. For this, he has to need to have a creative flair and a strong ability to translate requirements into design.
- The goal is to inspire and attract the target audience.
- Study design briefs and determine requirements
- Schedule projects and define budget constraints
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
- Develop illustrations, logos and other designs using software or by hand
- Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphics.
- Proven graphic designing experience
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop)
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- Degree in Design, Fine Arts or related field is a plus
- Working environments that is safe, fun loving, comfortable and appealing to work in.
- Ongoing opportunities and incentives to learn, develop and grow.
- Best Training with hands on experience.
- Work with Industry’s top notch Developers.
- Stay updated with latest technology stack.
- Get in rich with problem solving attitude.
- Rich in activities, celebrations & knowledge sharing events.