The successful candidate will be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts. They will be able to transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional designs.
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering
Conceptualize original website design ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex roadblocks.
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Present and defend designs and key deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders
Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards.
- Proven work experienceas a web designer
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator or other visual design and wire-framing tools
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Up-to-date with the latest Web trends, techniques and technologies
- BS/MS in Human-Computer Interaction, Interaction Design or a Visual Arts subject.
- Working environments that is safe, fun loving, comfortable and appealing to work in.
- Ongoing opportunities and incentives to learn, develop and grow.
- Best Training with hands on experience.
- Work with Industry’s top notch Developers.
- Stay updated with latest technology stack.
- Get in rich with problem solving attitude.
- Rich in activities, celebrations & knowledge sharing events.