Sr. BDM/Head of Sales/Director of Sales/CSO
Indi IT Solutions offers a fast-paced, innovative environment where you and your team will be empowered to sell our solutions which leverage Time as a strategic asset within an organization.
Sr. BDM/Head of Sales/Director of Sales/CSO
10 to 20 yrs
Upto 24 LPA
About the Position
Indi IT Solutions offers a fast-paced, innovative environment where you and your team will be empowered to sell our solutions which leverage Time as a strategic asset within an organization. Our goal is to build a smart, ambitious Sales organization, committed to our mission and focused on winning, but able to balance this with a respectful, healthy environment and lifestyle. At Indi IT Solutions, integrity and reliability are as important as talent and effort. We are looking for a Sr. BDM/Head of Sales/Director of Sales/CSO (Global) with proven leadership skills, a successful sales track record and solid business acumen to join our Global Sales Organization. This experienced sales leader will play a key role in leading the sales management team, strategic resource planning and achieving company revenue targets.
- Lead, recruit, train, and coach the sales team of the organization and ensure that they completely understand the mission and vision of the organization.
- Experience in IT Software Services, development of enterprise application.
- Experience of Elance, Odesk, Guru, People per hour, Fiverr, Toptal and Top coder
- New Business Development for Mobile/Web Development and Designs, etc.
- Be an active mentor and coach to the Team to help them conclude their deals.
- Expected to maintain utmost confidentiality in regard to the business of the Company.
- Experience in working on pre-sales & post-sales part with extensive experience in working on several portals.
- Should have knowledge about channels of leads and conversions, should know how to develop leads into project, nurture leads, give technical solutions to clients, take out timeline and cost on proposed solution.
- Required to work with Integrity and Productively for the growth and success of the Company.
- Research and develop strategies and plans which identify new marketing opportunities, direct marketing, and new project development
- Directly manage major and critical developing client accounts, and coordinate the management of all other accounts
- Establish and implement short- and long-range departmental goals, objectives, policies, and operating procedures
- Should have excellent communication, social, and organizational skills
- Implement effective promotional strategies trained a high performance sales team and helped boost corporate image
- Execute in an intense, fast-paced, and highly iterative environment
- Work with Global Teams to Optimize the Customer Relationship Assisting in Winning New Sales Projects
- Should know how to get sale via portals, Digital fields etc.
- Responsible for Preparing Monthly/Quarterly/Annual Sales Reports and annual Sales & Marketing Plans
- Devise Sales plans and strategies for developing business and achieving the company’s sales goals
- Maintain sales staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting and training employees. As well as counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring and appraising job results
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Prospecting, identifying and screening potential officials
- Designing and implementing strategic sales to expand the company’s business and ensuring its strong presence in the assigned geo/vertical.
- Identifying and maintaining deep connection with the decision makers. Generating needs wherever necessary.
- Research: (IT Projects based on Mobile/Web Development and Designs)
- Conducting weekly forecasting meeting with sales management team that reports to you
- Reporting on sales activity, productivity and forecasting to senior sales management
- Achieving growth and hitting sales target within the time frame.
- Oversee the execution of the sales plan in the Global market to meet/exceed sales goals
- Understand how the sales process works and manage the sales pipeline.
- Participate in webinars, in-person events, conferences and network with peers and target audience to identify sales opportunities.
- Maintaining a good relationship with the officials and should be able to manage overall sales/ liasioning activities.
- Preparing monthly sales reports and highlighting monthly progress or regress in sales figures and revenues.
Technical Skills and Qualification
- Post Graduate Degree preferred B.Tech, MBA
- 12+ years’ sales experience of Elance, Odesk, Guru, People per hour, Fiver and Top coder in an individual contributor role, including 5+ years technical experience.
- Experience managing multiple managers to achieve quota with their teams.
- Successful track record of consistently hitting quota in a high-volume transaction sales environment.
- Experience managing and executing in a pre-defined sales model.
- Strong presentation/demonstration skills, communication, and written skills.
- Willingness to work from the office.