Technical Head/Delivery Head/CTO
We are looking for a Technical Head/Delivery Head/CTO to lead our technology department and help us build & scale great products.
Technical Head/Delivery Head/CTO
10 to 20 yrs
Upto 24 LPA
About the Position
We are looking for a Technical Head/Delivery Head/CTO to lead our technology department and help us build & scale great products. The incumbent would engage closely with the Team to build the architecture and technology. He should be passionate about joining a strong fast-paced growing company which emphasizes on technology-led innovation, collaborative growth and focus on new innovations.
- Minimum 10-20 years’ experience in end to end management of company’s Software Products or Web based Applications development projects.
- Must be hands-on in one of the technology stacks like PHP/Websites Development/Mobile Development/Dot Net technologies projects.
- Must have been a Developer in the initial part of the career and must have grown to the Project Manager level via consistent progression across roles of the Organization to PM now.
- Must have experience in managing a team size of minimum 100-150 Talents.
- Must have strong knowledge of project management methodologies, tracking processes, tools and techniques.
- Must have excellent communication skills and client interfacing experience.
- Ability to Envision, Plan, Execute custom projects as per time and cost expectations
- Client and stakeholder communication, reporting status, resolving issues
- RFP (request for proposal) responses with estimation, approach, thought leadership to make a right win
- Work with diverse team in multi-geo operation for migration, new development, support projects
- Motivate, train, develop team to make most productive use of resources
- Establish and implement training processes and strategies for all technical personnel
- Assign and oversee the daily tasks of technical personnel while ensuring all subordinates are actively working toward established milestones
- Hold regular technical team meetings to determine progress and address any questions or challenges regarding projects
- Determine and define clear deliverables, roles and responsibilities for staff members required for specific projects or initiatives
- Update and maintain all production technologies ensuring proper maintenance and installation
- Must have managed a team size of at least 100-150 Developers recently with a proven track record of successful deliveries.
- Must have proven track record and ability to lead multiple parallel running complex projects by constant guidance and mentoring to respective Project Managers and Leads.
- Must have PMP, Agile/Scrum Master or equivalent certifications.
- Must have excellent communication skills, client handling skills and strong aptitude.
- Must have consistently good academic records and consistency in educational/work background.
- Experience in defining new architectures, creating architectural blueprints, building complex API architectures, documentation, and integrations with multiple enterprise clients across various industries
- Strong technical skills and experience to become a specialist on products, map those products to customers needs, and to craft and construct solutions to fulfill those needs.
- Developing Technology Architecture that improves key product parameters and is robust for further scale-up
- Interface with client business/technical teams to understand complex requirements.
- Spearheads the development, implementation and communications of architecture roadmap strategies to ensure that systems are scalable, reliable, secure, supportable, and achieve.
- Identify existing architecture weaknesses and find opportunities for process reengineering and perform cost benefit analysis
- Time Management- Organizes own workload to achieve maximum productivity and completes work in a timely and professional manner. Handles multiple short- and long-term modules by proper planning while anticipating potential problems and planning for contingencies.
- End to end delivery management of assigned products and verticals including timely delivery, quality, effort/schedule, cost, budget, risk and customer management as per organizational standards.
- Coordinate, Drive and get buy-in on Requirements, Technical designs and other Project deliverables from multiple levels, divisions and functions of the organization.
- Manage multiple Development and Production Support Projects/Modules simultaneously with overall team size of minimum 100-150 FTEs (Full time equivalent).
- Tracking and monitoring of various project tasks to ensure timely deliveries along with high quality.
- Participate in key Sprint activities like Sprint Planning, Retrospectives and other key ceremonies.
- End to end people management for employees deployed in projects and motivate/mentor them.
- Identify productivity and quality process improvements and incorporate as needed.
- Status reporting about the project tasks and deliveries to senior management of the company along with timely alerting them about various risks involved in the project.
- Manage P&L for projects ensuring margins and client SLAs (Service-level agreement) are consistently met.
- Create SOW’s with milestone plans, key deliverables, assumptions, commercials and dependencies etc and other such contractual artifacts.
- Coordination with various associated divisions of the company or Customer SPOCs (Single Point of Contact) for smooth project execution.
- Perform code reviews and ensure that team maintains high level of competence and operational excellence
Technical Skills and Qualification
- Experience of current technologies including Open Source, Web Development/Mobile Development/Agile/Dot Net/Java, etc.),
- Web application development, web services (REST/SOAP/XML), Rich Internet Applications, messaging infrastructures and databases.
- Adaptability and willingness to learn new tools and applications.
- 10-20 yrs. Experience
- Qualification: B.Tech or any equivalent degree